How to unerase files and folders on a partition that has been deleted from your PC's hard drive?
I have accidentally deleted a partition containing important files.
How will these files be recovered ?
- Boot the computer in DOS mode using bootable floppy disk
- Run Active@ UNERASER
- Position to "Unallocated" line below the HDD containing deleted partition
- Press [ENTER] to scan drive for deleted drives. If partition or logical drive is found, you are suggested to add them to the drive's list.
- If drive parameters look similar to the one which you've deleted, press [Y] to add it to the drive's list, otherwise press [N] to scan further
- When your partition is properly detected and added to drive's list, position the cursor at the partition line and verify partition information.
- Press [ENTER] to scan deleted partition for files and folders.
- Continue recovery of files and folders from this virtual drive the same way as it's described in topics: